Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Quoting us

A few conversations:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: ugh! Roberts medicine smells awful! Smell it!

Greg: *sniffs, makes disgusted face* It smells like medicine

Me: ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Greg, when I die, will you say that I'm eccentric during the eulogy

Greg: if I outlive you, yes

Me: I see I need a backup plan then. I'll put it on my headstone

Greg: I don't want that on OUR headstone

Me: Who said we're sharing a headstone? I don't have room for YOU on MY headstone. I have plans for my headstones...

Greg: *looks at me like I'm eccentric and then moves on*

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! I will be your backup plan if I outlive you... ;) love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, well my headstone is now my primary plan. You and Greg can be my back ups! LOL! The BEST part about my new headstone is that on the back it'll say, "If you read this, I will haunt you!" LOL! I'll be tormenting people for decades to come

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete