Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Catching You Up

Well, I have come back from a LONG hiatus (or laziness, whatever you prefer to call it) and there is so much to update on. To sum it up. Greggars and I have finished school and are now living in Texas, with Greggars parents, Pawpaw and G. Wow, that was simple! Now some fun pictures from the past year!














Tori and Bia

Sam I Am and Quin

Hulk

Bia, Batmom, Quin, Camilley, Tori, Neecie









Quino and Grandpa
Memaw and Quino


JaieBear, Nauna, and Baby

Feathers

Quino and G

PawPaw and Quino

Grandma and Ralph ;)


Grandpa and Quino

Quino and Pepaw

Grandpa and Grandma



Camilley and Raqi



4 comments:

  1. HA!! I think it's funny that it was exactly a year between this post and the last one.

    I also thoroughly enjoyed all these pics :)

    Also, I mildly hate leaving comments on your blog because it makes me enter text but it makes the text darn near impossible to read. makes me all... twitchy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the temptation! I love tormenting people and I'd LOVE to make the text EVEN harder to read! LOL I'm planning on changing the background pics anyways so I'll make the font darker. Would that help?

      Delete
  2. but I don't hate it bad enough to not leave comments ;) and i love YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete