Sunday, January 8, 2012

Texas

*Note: You may have not noticed that I have changed the background of the blog. Take note of my awesomeness and the incredible things I can do with Microsoft Word and Paint. That’s right, I rock!*
In the past, visiting Texas has been a pain. So many people demanding to see my time and not enough people pleased with the time I’m able to give them. I typically have a “out of body” experience. I go where ever I’m demanded to be and while there I count down the time until my next visit. It has almost always been a miserable experience for me.
This trip has been different. I’ve enjoyed the time I’ve spent with others. I focus less on where I need to go next, and more on the time I’m currently spending with people. You may be wondering what has made such a difference. There have been sever major changes and one of those changes is that we are able to be here for a month. In the past, visits haven’t been longer than a week and a half. Three and a half weeks has allowed us to take our time and visit all kinds of people. I am LOVING it!
So here is a small play by play of how the first week has gone.
Dec 29th: We went to the mall and did a photo shoot.
                                    The Great Grandkids: Jay Bear, Quino, Feathers and Hulk

Dec 30th: Another small photo shoot with Quino and a real tree

Jan 1: More Family, More Photos

                                 Cousins
Neecie, Jay Bear, and Quino


Me Being Mobbed by Raqi and Hulk
Giving the Memaw Kisses                              

No comments:

Post a Comment